NeuroExplorer is a powerful data analysis program for neurophysiology.
Here is a screenshot of NeuroExplorer.
For a quote on new NeuroExplorer version 5 single or three-seat licensing packages, or for upgrades from any prior version of NeuroExplorer, contact [email protected].
- Import of native data files created by many popular data acquisition systems
- All standard histogram and raster analyses
- Shift predictors in crosscorrelograms and color markers in perievent rasters
- Joint PSTH, burst analysis and many more analyses of timestamped data
- Spectral analysis of spike and continuous data
- 3D data view and animation
- Fully customizable WYSIWYG graphics
- Custom analysis and batch mode processing with Python
- Direct data link to Matlab and Excel
- Statistical tests via direct link to R-project
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 (32-bit or 64-bit). Works on Mac under Parallels or VMWare Fusion or via Bootcamp.
- Minimum 256MB of RAM; recommended 4GB of RAM
- Minimum video resolution: 1024×768
- 150 MB of disk space
- USB port