NeuroExplorer® Version 5 is Available!
We are pleased to announce that NeuroExplorer version 5 is available. Version 5 adds several new analyses (find oscillations via Hilbert transform, firing phase analysis, waveform analysis and others), multi-taper spectral calculations, statistical tests (t-tests, ANOVA) and immediate data preview. The new version is also faster and can handle multi-gigabyte data files (including HDF5 files). Macro recording allows a user to automate repetitive tasks. Read more about new features or download version 5 demo.
For a quote on new NeuroExplorer version 5 single or three-seat licensing packages, or for upgrades from any prior version of NeuroExplorer, contact [email protected].
- Import of native data files created by many popular data acquisition systems
- All standard histogram and raster analyses
- Shift predictors in crosscorrelograms and color markers in perievent rasters
- Joint PSTH, burst analysis and many more analyses of timestamped data
- Spectral analysis of spike and continuous data
- 3D data view and animation
- Fully customizable WYSIWYG graphics
- Custom analysis and batch mode processing with internal scripting language
- Direct data link to Matlab and Excel
- Statistical tests via direct link to R-project
Here is a screenshot of NeuroExplorer.
This video provides an overview of UI elements of NeuroExplorer, a short discussion about supported data types and a demo of a Data Viewer. You can also watch this video at Youtube. Note that you can view closed captions in this video — enable them via CC button in the lower right corner.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 (32-bit or 64-bit). Works on Mac under Parallels or via Bootcamp.
- Minimum 256MB of RAM; recommended 4GB of RAM
- Minimum video resolution: 1024×768
- 50 MB of disk space
- USB port